A typical wedding would involve:
- Piping the guests in on arrival
- Piping the bride up the aisle
- Piping the happy couple out of the ceremony
- Piping the top table to the reception
- Composition for the happy couple - have a tune written for you and played on your happy day!
- Arrangement for your favourite song - not all tunes fit on the bagpipe scale, but if it's playable - I will, I've had requests for anything from Harry Potter to Cheryl Cole to played on pipes, and I've done it!
- Bagpipe Workshops - let your guests try the pipes or entertain the younger guests for some activity time.